Handpan Sweepstakes Rules and Regulations
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY
Official Rules: There is no purchase necessary to enter the Handpan Sweepstakes. MAKING A PURCHASE OR PAYMENT OF ANY KIND WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED OR RESTRICTED BY LAW.
1. There is no purchase necessary to enter the Handpan Sweepstakes. Contest opens March 25th 2019 5:00pm EST and ends August 25th 2019 12:00pm EST. Winner will be chosen randomly and announced on social media, facebook live as well as contacted via email.
The sponsors of this Sweepstakes are Jacob Cole Percussion, Ayasa Instruments, & Hardcase Technologies. By participating in the Sweepstakes, each Entrant unconditionally accepts and agrees to comply with and abide by these Official Rules and the decisions of Sponsor, which shall be final and binding in all respects. Jacob Cole Percussion is responsible for the collection, submission or processing of Entries and the overall administration of the Sweepstakes. Entrants should look solely to Jacob Cole Percussion with any questions, comments or problems related to the Sweepstakes. Sponsor may be reached by email at during the Promotion Period.
HOW TO ENTER: Enter the Sweepstakes during the Promotion Period online by either supporting Jacob Cole's Indiegogo Campaign or visiting the entry form, which can be found on the following website jacobcolepercussion.com or clicking here - http://eepurl.com/gjdrHT
Automated or robotic Entries submitted by individuals or organizations will be disqualified. Internet entry must be made by the Entrant. Any attempt by Entrant to obtain more than the stated number of Entries by using multiple/different email addresses, identities, registrations, logins or any other methods, including, but not limited to, commercial contest/sweepstakes subscription notification and/or entering services, will void Entrant's Entries and that Entrant may be disqualified. Final eligibility for the award of any prize is subject to eligibility verification as set forth below. All Entries must be posted by the end of the Promotion Period in order to participate. Sponsor's database clock will be the official timekeeper for this Sweepstakes.
2. Social Media: The promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook, Instagram or Indiegogo.
4. Sweepstakes registration & bonding - Handpan Sweepstakes Prize is valued at $2600 which includes handpan, case and shipping. All federal, state and/or local taxes, fees, and surcharges are the sole responsibility of the prize winner. Failure to comply with the Official Rules will result in forfeiture of the prize.
5. Sweepstakes Eligibility Requirements- Sponsor, and their respective parents, subsidiaries, affiliates, distributors, retailers, sales representatives, advertising and promotion agencies and each of their respective officers, directors and employees, are ineligible to enter the Sweepstakes or win a prize. Household Members and Immediate Family Members of such individuals are also not eligible to enter or win. "Household Members" shall mean those people who share the same residence at least three months a year. "Immediate Family Members" shall mean parents, step-parents, legal guardians, children, step-children, siblings, step-siblings, or spouses. This Sweepstakes is subject to all applicable federal, state and local laws and regulations and is void where prohibited or restricted by law.
6. WINNER NOTIFICATION: Winner will be notified by email at the email address provided in the Entry Information approximately 1 hour after the random drawing. Potential Winner must accept a prize by email as directed by Jacob Cole Percussion within 2 weeks of notification. Sponsor is not responsible for any delay or failure to receive notification for any reason, including inactive email account(s), technical difficulties associated therewith, or Winner’s failure to adequately monitor any email account.
Any winner notification not responded to or returned as undeliverable may result in prize forfeiture. The potential prize winner may be required to sign and return an affidavit of eligibility and release of liability, and a Publicity Release (collectively \"the Prize Claim Documents\"). No substitution or transfer of a prize is permitted except by Sponsor.
7. SPONSOR: Jacob Cole Percussion, 844 Taylor Ave Scranton, PA 18510